How about better animations for Merc's?

TezMoney

One of the biggest take-a-ways I got from the live stream was the lack of cool new animations for healers. Power Techs got three or four really cool new animations, but as a Merc healer I feel a lack of excitement.

Not only have you taken away my beloved duh-duh-dish sound effect and triple tick from rapid shots (not a big deal), but our new move, Progressive Scan, is pretty boring to look at.

How about giving us that cool flying disc that Pyrotech's get with Scorch, but instead of a shower of fire, we have a shower of Kolto?

Anyone else agree with me or can think of some merc moves that could use some animation love?

Edited by TezMoney

What's with the lazy animations? Recycling Gunslinger animations with new effects... lame. (Talking specifically about Priming shot and Mag shot) Devs have time to make animations for handstands etc. in cartel packs but not for skills we will be using thousands of times?

Powertechs got Scorch (a little bit like the sniper flame grenade skill, but the way it's thrown is different enough to be OK).

They also got Mag shot and Energy Burst now THAT's what I'm talking about. I may be mistaken but that's something I haven't seen before and looks brilliant.

Shock on Sorc same story, the new handmovement is everything for me.

In 2.0 most of the skills weren't recycled so that was great. And I understand it's more work because you had to add one or 2 skills per Discipline, but I think it's fair to expect one totally new animation per class.

Meh I'll just level a PT. Still best animations in the game.