Why is this server always so low populated?

Kumando

TOFN has been Standard every single day the last 3 weeks or so. Not all day, obviously, but definitely in the afternoons.

Well, it doesn't matter. ToFN does very well in number of played PvP matches, both normals and ranked. It's at least top 2 server in PvP of all servers. I rather play on a server who actually does end-game content and nightmare/PvP etc than on some fraking server with one billion idiots doing flashpoints and roleplaying in the jungle of belsavis...

loool '...top 2 server...' , and how many pvp servers r there....15..:/ ....yup sounds bout right....:/
Well, it doesn't matter. ToFN does very well in number of played PvP matches, both normals and ranked. It's at least top 2 server in PvP of all servers. I rather play on a server who actually does end-game content and nightmare/PvP etc than on some fraking server with one billion idiots doing flashpoints and roleplaying in the jungle of belsavis...
Edited by Tyracus-cro

• 2 weeks later...
loool '...top 2 server...' , and how many pvp servers r there....15..:/ ....yup sounds bout right....:/

isnt there:

english

french

german

west coast

east coast

and 1 rp east coast for a total of 6 servers

also not only is tofn the lowest populated pvp server (according to http://www.torstatus.net/) but the lowest populated server all together

everyone is just to afraid of getting attacked and have been transferring over to pve servers *cough* p*****s *cough*

Well I just created a new toon yesterday, so one more person to populate the server :p... though I am considering playing on the US RP-PvP server...

I came back to this server after few months. Initially I went away, because the community seemed immature, and the Dromud Kaas chat was annoying to say the least. But I guess open world PvP simply attracts also people who seem to be not entirely capable of social interactions ;).

Edited by dogmaticus