Well, finally done

ElevenBfour

I've finished all the stories. First time I've ever played every base class to max level in an MMO. Been playing since launch but eh 12x exp is what motivated me to finally level the Smuggler and Agent since I dont' like neither of the AC's playstyle much.

Anyways, it's been really awesome. I've never felt this connected to a game or to my toons. I love them all. Can't wait to start messing with the AC's I haven't played yet, like i have a Jugg and a Knight, but not a Mara or Sent. So I think those are next. Might take me another 3 years, but that's okay.

Congratulations! Now, rinse and repeat with different genders, alignments, and Advanced Classes :p

You're doing it wrong. Get an idea for your character, a personality type, and make decisions that way. Sticking just to light/dark alignment and always making decision based on that is kind of boring.

You're doing it wrong. Get an idea for your character, a personality type, and make decisions that way. Sticking just to light/dark alignment and always making decision based on that is kind of boring.

Indeed it is. Alignment doesn't just mean LS/DS, though, that's just the easy way out.

Congratulations! Now, rinse and repeat with different genders, alignments, and Advanced Classes :p

That's kind of what I'm doing. My Jugg is a Male Zabrak, body 3, lookign like Darth Maul. I tried a female for my mara since it would be my 2nd play through, and I just coudln't get into it. In my mind's eye, the Sith Warrior must look like my Jugg as I have associated the looks with that character so much, I can't see a Sith warrior as anything else.

But again, having fun. Can't wait to start on a commando or Sage/Sorc after my Mara.

lol way to go. I only have 8 toons, but I have access to all 16 AC's. Still deciding whether or not to roll another 8 before december :-P

Totally worth it. While the gameplay isn't my favorite, the stories just keep me going. Love how it all ties in, and all the great voice overs.