Anti-Personnel Defense Turret have a permanent blue overlay.

Sindariel

The "Anti-Personnel Defense Turret" is an interactable item that can be clicked with your mouse, but unlike the "Manned Blaster Turret" from colicoid war games that only has this blue glowing overlay when you hover with your mouse over it, the "Anti-Personnel Defense Turret" has this blue overlay permanently, which looks horrible in your stronghold and really disturbs immersion.

The pics on tor-decorating show this very good.

Yeah I just removed mine from my Stronghold as the pulsing blue glow is too distracting.

I applaud the move to make interactive Stronghold items (there should be more) but sadly if they are going to have this blue overlay it's better not to bother.

Please remove the glowing blue overlay. I'm sure players are clever enough to work out for themselves that they can click on these turrets.

Yeah I just removed mine from my Stronghold as the pulsing blue glow is too distracting.

I applaud the move to make interactive Stronghold items (there should be more) but sadly if they are going to have this blue overlay it's better not to bother.

Please remove the glowing blue overlay. I'm sure players are clever enough to work out for themselves that they can click on these turrets.

Have you seen the amount of people blaming scammers and bioware for not using filters on gtn or reading the prices and claiming there victims of fraud instead of digits who need to read before clicking? There are a lot of intelligence challenged people who play this game.