Hi, I'm an Arsenal player.

ViolentAngel

I'm unhappy with these "most drastic changes".

Changes to Heat Management. afaik, I have one of the most plentiful resources in the game.

Advanced Targeting. I already had that.

Upgraded Arsenal. I had both of those too.

Supercharge. Woot! 1% more damage and MORE Tracer Missile spam to stack!

Supercharged Gas. I already had lots of armour penetration and lots of free alacrity.

I've lost Kolto Missile and gained Emergency Scan? So now I have to drop my target in order to off-heal... :jawa_frown:

Blazing Bolts. Can anyone explain the difference between Blazing Bolts and Unload? Or between Rail Shot and Mag Shot for that matter?

Priming Shot is garbage. I currently have three self-buffs that deal with interrupts. While I'm using a GCD to cast Priming Shot, I'm not gaining any Tracer Stacks. Being able to move-and-shoot has never been an issue. It doesn't solve the fact that it's common knowledge that Mercs have the least effective DCDs in the game. Everyone knows that if you gank the merc, it's the easiest kill in the game.

You can argue about that all day long, but you can't deny that it's common knowledge.

For Christmas sake, what I really really want is to move and fire while using Death from Above. I'm sure Troopers would be happy with jet-packing up onto platforms too. Maybe separate the flying and the nuke into two separate abilities...

:sy_bountyhunter:

I'm unhappy with these "most drastic changes".

Changes to Heat Management. afaik, I have one of the most plentiful resources in the game.

This is untrue, we have one of the most unforgiving resource management systems in the game. This is a welcome change.

Advanced Targeting. I already had that.

Upgraded Arsenal. I had both of those too.

Supercharge. Woot! 1% more damage and MORE Tracer Missile spam to stack!

Supercharged Gas. I already had lots of armour penetration and lots of free alacrity.

Are you complaining about more damage and faster casting? Doesn't bother me...

I've lost Kolto Missile and gained Emergency Scan? So now I have to drop my target in order to off-heal... :jawa_frown:

Fair enough, I agree with you on that one.

Blazing Bolts. Can anyone explain the difference between Blazing Bolts and Unload? Or between Rail Shot and Mag Shot for that matter?

Blazing Bolts is a strictly superior version of Unload- it deals more damage.

Priming Shot is garbage. I currently have three self-buffs that deal with interrupts. While I'm using a GCD to cast Priming Shot, I'm not gaining any Tracer Stacks. Being able to move-and-shoot has never been an issue. It doesn't solve the fact that it's common knowledge that Mercs have the least effective DCDs in the game. Everyone knows that if you gank the merc, it's the easiest kill in the game.

Being able to move and shoot as never been an issue? Have you ever played ranked, or an arena for that matter? The fact that the vast majority of our abilities require us to be standing still while using them makes us sitting ducks for melee.