Best crew skills to make credits with?

macroward

Which crew skills earn you the most money in the GTN?

All of them or none of them depending on how you look at it. :eek: All have the ability to make TONS AND TONS of credits. It all depends on the investment of resources you are willing and able to make.

If you want credits quickly, then take two gathering skills (arch, BA, scav) and slicing and sell the materials you get on the GTN.

If you want the most bang for your buck, take any crafting skill and its associated gathering and mission skill. It will take a LOT of time and a significant investment of credits, but over the long haul this will net you more credits than just selling materials.

Underworld goods

Treasure hunting

slicing

I use underworld goods and treasure hunting for conquest and critical epix gems and stones and cloths... U can also sell them on GTN 5-10-15k per item

I use slicing mostly for missions, you can sell missions for 30-50k each and sometimes 100k each...or use them and get the items.

Diplomacy is mostly for medical supplies, you will be able to make lots of bucks with the new expansion and till most of guilds get dressed, get new crafting materials and that means, they will also buy lots of new crafting materials, grade 11 or 12.. who knows.. It sounds profitable.

Edited by Oyranos

Underworld goods

Treasure hunting

slicing

I use underworld goods and treasure hunting for conquest and critical epix gems and stones and cloths... U can also sell them on GTN 5-10-15k per item

I use slicing mostly for missions, you can sell missions for 30-50k each and sometimes 100k each...or use them and get the items.

Diplomacy is mostly for medical supplies, you will be able to make lots of bucks with the new expansion and till most of guilds get dressed, get new crafting materials and that means, they will also buy lots of new crafting materials, grade 11 or 12.. who knows.. It sounds profitable.

Only issue I have with UWT and TH is that they are mission skills so they take credits to make credits. Not a bad thing just know that there is no "gathering" of those materials.