Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: Republic Resistance vs Republic Reborn

Beniboybling

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just trying to contend with Mr. Historian and the 'False' Emperor over there. :p

It's not that bad. You'll probably have Sel backing you, considering your opposition. I wouldn't blame her for it, a part of me wanted to go full Karadron in the PH's first match.

Someone has to stop Beni, right? :p

I'm trying to decide if I have the energy to go through 200 pages of posts to prove you wrong.

I will point out that I actually made a comment during the space battle portion. Even though I didn't comment the entire time, I was paying attention.

Please do, if your going to make such grave accusations, you should really be prepared to back it up.

However I am genuinely perplexed, yes sometimes arbiters, even myself, weigh in too heavily on one side, I don't think that necessarily shows biased, but the point is that Aurbere is the least guilty of this, in any debates he manages.

Well then the remaining only conclusion I can reach is that you simply disagree with the outcome, and are venting your feelings. Because, and no offense, I don't think you have any ground to stand on.

It's not that bad. You'll probably have Sel backing you, considering your opposition. I wouldn't blame her for it, a part of me wanted to go full Karadron in the PH's first match.

Someone has to stop Beni, right? :p

Beni must be stopped at all costs! :d_grin:

Edited by Silenceo

:p

Now you know how the Imperium felt, curious to see if you can pull it out of the bag like it did. To be honest though, everyone was still mad at you from the Fist vs Confederacy debate, you brought that on yourself :D

I won't even ask...
Oh so Beni, I hope you don't mind but I told Silenceo it's fine for him to send me his opening drafts for his space arguments, feel free to do the same (Though I guess you'll keep it all secret like :p)

Also Ant, it's never gonna happen if you keep forcing it, gawd :o

For what purpose?

Didn't you hear? Ant was banned, and managed to get it repealed.

He was trolling your thread earlier, you should use this power. :D Invoke the wrath of the Moderators!

I really should. I put weeks a effort into that thread, only to have it poisoned by his 'constructive criticism'. Fortunately, others put in their thoughts that will only help me improve!

I really should. I put weeks a effort into that thread, only to have it poisoned by his 'constructive criticism'. Fortunately, others put in their thoughts that will only help me improve!

Huh, that shows the difference between us I guess.

Care to guess how long I spent on mine? :D