The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds - The Semi-Finals

Beniboybling

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so Lady has chosen the Megador as her flagship, I don't think this should be an issue.

Also for me the site has been acting up of late and I can't seem to login on my computer, so apologies if there is a delay in the Kaggath, hopefully I can get this problem fixed soon.

OK so Lady has chosen the Megador as her flagship, I don't think this should be an issue.

Also for me the site has been acting up of late and I can't seem to login on my computer, so apologies if there is a delay in the Kaggath, hopefully I can get this problem fixed soon.

Its official, Beni hates me. :p

Anyways, let us just begin the round...

Edited by Silenceo

I'm confused as to how were meant to use that seeing as there's literally no information on it at all.
Well we know that it has the firepower of over 5 ISD-IIs, that it had 50 hangars and a power output/shield strength of roughly 4.64 × 10/25, and as a SSD it probably resembles the Executor. I think that is enough.

Its official, Beni hates me. :p

Anyways, let us just begin the round...

Nonsense. :jawa_evil:

Anyway I hope we can, I'm using different internet right now so I don't know if I'll be able to login when I get home. I suppose I should post it now just in case and hope this matter resolves itself.

Well we know that it has the firepower of over 5 ISD-IIs, that it had 50 hangars and a power output/shield strength of roughly 4.64 × 10/25, and as a SSD it probably resembles the Executor. I think that is enough.

Not to be "That guy" but 5 ISD's = Over the limit.

Again.

And 50 hangars means nothing, since the viscount had "hundreds" but carried a small complement so it could repair other ships etc.

Not to be "That guy" but 5 ISD's = Over the limit.

Again.

And 50 hangars means nothing, since the viscount had "hundreds" but carried a small complement so it could repair other ships etc.

Are you sure? I didn't do the math but I thought that would be below the limit. Let me check.

Well we might assume each hangar has the same configuration as Imperial-class.

EDIT: By my calculations that would be roughly 890 batteries, so not over the limit.

Edited by Beniboybling

Are you sure? I didn't do the math but I thought that would be below the limit. Let me check.

Well we might assume each hangar has the same configuration as Imperial-class.

EDIT: By my calculations that would be roughly 890 batteries, so not over the limit.

You're probably mistaking the Octuple batteries again.

Going off the math that we used for the last ship she had, I got 2010

Remember = Octuple Barbettes had the power of 8 Turbolsaers. A battery of these had 4 per.

An imp had 8 of these. 5 Imps = 40

8x4= 32, 32x40= 1280.

The rule says no more than 1000 Turbolsaers, this thing has the power of 1280.

Honestly, I don't want to deny Rayla another ship and I want this started soon, but we need to remember the limits we set on this Flagship. We have them as a 10% loss to capital ship pools, contrary to a 10% gain with an Imp 2, so hers should theoretically be worth 20% of her force.

Are you trying to tell me 1 Venator and 2 Acclamtors are worth 4 Imp-2's?

Edited by Selenial

You're probably mistaking the Octuple batteries again.

Going off the math that we used for the last ship she had, I got 2010

Remember = Octuple Barbettes had the power of 8 Turbolsaers. A battery of these had 4 per.

An imp had 8 of these. 5 Imps = 40

8x4= 32, 32x40= 1280.

The rule says no more than 1000 Turbolsaers, this thing has the power of 1280.

Yeah I did that, I am confused however as to why you are multiplying 32 by 40?

EDIT: And an Octuple has the power of 8? Don't you mean 4, standard turbolasers have dual batteries.

Edited by Beniboybling

This is more of a curiosity thing, but how many fighters per hanger? Because if it is 72x50... that is 3600 just from this thing, and to have THAT many hangers, it, again, would have to be near the length of the Executor... Instead of the smaller estimation of 5,000.

Frankly I am just a bit tired of taking away LK's ships... There must be a better way to go about this Beni. Heck, for me you turned down like 3-4 different ships before allowing me to settle on the Allegiance. :p I will say though, that the Megador lacks much information and is allowed, yet Praetor II, which has much more... Is not, that kinda bothers me. Not enough for me to petition for it as a new Flagship mind you, but it still bothers me.

Anyways, we have to settle this today otherwise we will just keep delaying, and the fun factor shall be sucked out of it for many.

Edited by Silenceo

This is more of a curiosity thing, but how many fighters per hanger? Because if it is 72x50... that is 3600 just from this thing, and to have THAT many hangers, it, again, would have to be near the length of the Executor... Instead of the smaller estimation of 5,000.

Frankly I am just a bit tired of taking away LK's ships... There must be a better way to go about this Beni. Heck, for me you turned down like 3-4 different ships before allowing me to settle on the Allegiance. :p I will say though, that the Megador lacks much information and is allowed, yet Praetor II, which has much more... Is not, that kinda bothers me. Not enough for me to petition for it as a new Flagship mind you, but it still bothers me.

Anyways, we have to settle this today otherwise we will just keep delaying, and the fun factor shall be sucked out of it for many.

I don't recall ever saying no to the Praetor...

Yeah I did that, I am confused however as to why you are multiplying 32 by 40?

EDIT: And an Octuple has the power of 8? Don't you mean 4, standard turbolasers have dual batteries.

I believe the 4x8= 32 was the number of turbolasers each equals. And 5x8=40. so 32x40. 5 ships, each with 8.

I don't recall ever saying no to the Praetor...

It was the first Flagship I requested... And you said no on 3 separate occasions... If I hadn't recently gotten rid of many old messages, I would show you... (facepalm)

Note to self, badger Beni more next time. :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

It was the first Flagship I requested... And you said no on 3 separate occasions... If I hadn't recently gotten rid of many old messages, I would show you... (facepalm)

Not to self, badger Beni more next time. :jawa_evil:

Umm, I can testify? Beni you definitely said no.

I believe the 4x8= 32 was the number of turbolasers each equals. And 5x8=40. so 32x40. 5 ships, each with 8.
So your trying to tell me that 1 Octuple represents thirty-two turbolaser batteries?

Because that is the only justification I can see for multiplying the total number of Octuples by 32.

EDIT: OK seen Sel's reply, for once I am correct concerning maths. :p

Edited by Beniboybling

So your trying to tell me that 1 Octuple represents thirty-two turbolaser batteries?

Because that is the only justification I can see for multiplying the total number of Octuples by 32.

EDIT: OK seen Sel's reply, for once I am correct concerning maths. :p

That is ONLY concerning the Octuples, is it not?

Edited by Silenceo