The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds - The Semi-Finals

Beniboybling

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many possibilities... Then again... I did do neutral for the first round for Sel... But then again I DO like LK's fleet... But I also do not have a high opinion of Revan... Then again, neither do I like Sunrider... Bah! I can not decide! I need facts and data before I can go either way!

*Dives into a data-pad pile and starts going through them rapidly*

Edited by Silenceo

So many possibilities... Then again... I did do neutral for the first round for Sel... But then again I DO like LK's fleet... But I also do not have a high opinion of Revan... Then again, neither do I like Sunrider... Bah! I can not decide! I need facts and data before I can go either way!

I have seen your sig Sil, don't shoot yourself! :p

I can send you some Info that'll make you like my fleet more if you want :p

You got me! :p

Seriously though, I can't think of a good legal flagship right now for Rayla.

Allegiance? Since she already has a horde of star fighters might work. Captain Cody should allow it.

If I recall, there is no rule against having the same Capital ship class for a flagship as another...

Edited by Silenceo

Allegiance? Since she already has a horde of star fighters might work. Captain Cody should allow it.

If I recall, there is no rule against having the same Capital ship class for a flagship as another...

I was thinking of a Venator-class flagship. That could be something.

Are there rules dictating if winners bracket player can take from the losers?

If she can Rayla should go with the Anakin Solo (courtesy of Nek) and take the capital ship boost...

You'd have to change yours first, and I think Flagship changes are not allowed.