The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds - The Semi-Finals

Beniboybling

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said anything about Negotiations? I was thinking more along the lines that they know the head of states and second in commands, all three fall under that and know which fleet is who's. I was basically wondering if old grudges or debts would come into play here.

I can imagine it now...

Trench: "Open fire on Grievous's fleet! Flank to the side to avoid fire from Dooku."

Captain: "But si-"

Trench: "That Kaleesh stole the spot light during the Clone Wars, I shall not allow him to do so here! I always have been the superior commander!"

Supposed to be a sarcastic scene, so don't go and freak out. :p

I understand what you mean, but disagree. In the heat of battle decisions will be made based on strategic benefits, and strategic benefits alone, anyone who lets old grudges and debts get in their way will quickly end up dead.

Bearing in mind that it is not Dooku, but Kilran who will be manning the Imperial fleet.

That's not fear I smell, is it?

fear? No.

Worried that the configuration of no flagship lacks the motivation that the other two do. That isn't accurate though... I guess what I am saying, the over abundance of large flagships worry me as it shows a bad trend. For my own fleet, definitely not worried a all.

As for the Inquisitorious:

Inquisitors

Intelligence

Assassinations

Torturers

Minor troop bonus (Inquisitorious Dark Trooper anyone?)

Promotion for Jerec

Secrets have secrets

Or atleast, that is what should be possible...

And what is that?

That quote about her beating Atris through sabers alone. Surik saber feats have always been rare, so I never thought anything of it, until I found out Atris is "A masterful Lightsaber wielder who utilizes the form Juyo"

Combine that with stuff like "Only high-level masters of multiple forms can achieve and control the ultimate discipline known as Form VII" from Fightsaber, or "Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi's excellent use of Form IV's acrobatic maneuvers are little more than delaying tactics against the Form VII skills of Darth Maul".

And beating her becomes all the more impressive.

Edited by Selenial

That quote about her beating Atris through sabers alone. Surik saber feats have always been rare, so I never thought anything of it, until I found out Atris is "A masterful Lightsaber wielder who utilizes the form Juyo"

Combine that with stuff like "Only high-level masters of multiple forms can achieve and control the ultimate discipline known as Form VII" from Fightsaber, or "Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi's excellent use of Form IV's acrobatic maneuvers are little more than delaying tactics against the Form VII skills of Darth Maul".

And beating her becomes all the more impressive.

Oh, well that is impressive. I wouldn't say it's better than beating Sion or Traya, but it is another feat.

Oh, well that is impressive. I wouldn't say it's better than beating Sion or Traya, but it is another feat.

Eh, Sion's kind of a pleb, and she used the force against Traya. We don't know much about Traya's saber feats, but her holding off and Killing Atris is a nice feat of Defensive dueling, and battling through the three Kinetic blades is a nice feat of offensive dueling, so yay :p

Eh, Sion's kind of a pleb, and she used the force against Traya. We don't know much about Traya's saber feats, but her holding off and Killing Atris is a nice feat of Defensive dueling, and battling through the three Kinetic blades is a nice feat of offensive dueling, so yay :p

Some good feats.

Better than Revan. :p

Yeah Revan is kinda lame, Savage could probabaly take him.

Right? Right? Riiiiiiiiight? :p

And we all know Savage would get curb stomped by Jerec. :p

So by power scaling, Jerec could laugh at Revan with one hand tied behind his back.

(Sarcasm)

Good, because it will be Savage who destroys him!

Oh, that part was true Beni.

Jerec >>>> Savage :p

Don't make me get into it before the match!

Though if you mean Savage killing Revan... If only you were moving onto the next round.

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

Edited by Silenceo

Though if you mean Savage killing Revan... If only you were moving onto the next round.

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

I have to admit, if I was arbitrating smack talk, Silenceo's stomping you guys.