The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds - The Semi-Finals

Beniboybling

The key component is, does Dooku even know of Jerec from before the Kaggath? If not, it is unlikely he knows of his capabilities. :p Which, to be fair, are a bit more regular than Dooku's own use of the force.

No, I suppose he doesn't. Jerec was probably run-of-the-mill, not worth the Count's time during Dooku's life. Not saying that's what Jerec is, just how Dooku would have seen Jerec.

Dooku's still better, just wait for me to really pull out my sources. My thread was only the beginning.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I suppose he doesn't. Jerec was probably run-of-the-mill, not worth the Count's time during Dooku's life. Not saying that's what Jerec is, just how Dooku would have seen Jerec.

Dooku's still better, just wait for me to really pull out my sources. My thread was only the beginning.

For the most part during Dooku's Life, Jerec was off doing archeology and such. The times he did see him, he probably dismissed him as just another academic. Oh how wrong he is... Dooku should of known that knowledge is power, and Jerecs' knowledge is quite extensive. :D

For the most part during Dooku's Life, Jerec was off doing archeology and such. The times he did see him, he probably dismissed him as just another academic. Oh how wrong he is... Dooku should of known that knowledge is power, and Jerecs' knowledge is quite extensive. :D

Quite extensive, yes. I wouldn't say he's more knowledgeable than Dooku. I'll save that for the Kaggath.

Quite extensive, yes. I wouldn't say he's more knowledgeable than Dooku. I'll save that for the Kaggath.

Like I said, +20 years of more experience. :rolleyes: Though you can't deny that Jerec sought it out much more than Dooku. Though yes, saving for Kaggath.

Well, I sent Beni the last PMs I needed to send off, so we just need to wait for the go-ahead. Hopefully we can get started tomorrow.

I am assuming you can not tell us what the changes are while we await them to be made and the match posted?

I am assuming you can not tell us what the changes are while we await them to be made and the match posted?

Well, it's likely that Beni will post the changes before posting the match. But I'm sure he would like to keep it under wraps for now. All I will say is that my changes are to make my faction more competitive in space.

Obviously no flagship I can get outside of an Executor will help me in a contest of flagships, but the changes should help with other ship-to-ship discussions. I really wanted to change some stuff because my fleet feels so inadequate in comparison. :p

Well, it's likely that Beni will post the changes before posting the match. But I'm sure he would like to keep it under wraps for now. All I will say is that my changes are to make my faction more competitive in space.

Obviously no flagship I can get outside of an Executor will help me in a contest of flagships, but the changes should help with other ship-to-ship discussions. I really wanted to change some stuff because my fleet feels so inadequate in comparison. :p

Awww... But I viewed your capital ships as the only significant challenge for me to overcome... Them Harrowers!

I think we all know by now how I intend to roflstomp Beni's fleet. :rolleyes:

Awww... But I viewed your capital ships as the only significant challenge for me to overcome... Them Harrowers!

I think we all know by now how I intend to roflstomp Beni's fleet. :rolleyes:

Like Beni said, things just got real with the new changes to my faction.

Like Beni said, things just got real with the new changes to my faction.

No! Thats not true! That is impossible!

Also, Sel, if the IDD ends up losing the Kaggath and Jerec defeated, just saying but...

Light Capital Ship: Providence-class star destroyer [12]

Heavy Capital Ship: Harrower-class dreadnought [20]

Flagship: Lucrehulk-class battleship

Frankly, not sure how Providence class ships are light capitals since they are x2 as long as Harrowers... Not to mention the size of the Lucrehulk... *though it is roughly has powerful as the Invincible so fair enough numbers wise*

Edited by Silenceo

Okay I've updated the OP with Aurbere's new loadout:

Tremble in fear. :p It is of course of no consequence to me. :jawa_evil:

*evil laugh*

And now I must make a name for my new Flagship.

Edit: Any suggestions? I wasted all the good names I could come up with for ships in my fan-fic. :o

Edited by Aurbere

Frankly, not sure how Providence class ships are light capitals since they are x2 as long as Harrowers... Not to mention the size of the Lucrehulk... *though it is roughly has powerful as the Invincible so fair enough numbers wise*

Supposedly Harrowers = Victories or about, right? So how can Providence be the light capital ship if they were able to contend with Venators?

Oh and I was exaggerating in the quote. Still doesn't make sense to me for the light capital ship to be the larger one...

Edited by Silenceo

Interesting, I assumed it was banned due to the large number of weapon emplacements, though recounting it's pretty close to the border not over it.

Still give the praetor the advantage, but nice change.

Yeah, Praetor's pretty awesome. Speaking of, do you have specific specs on that? I forget.