The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars RPG (some spoilers)

theadjectivenoun

So I'm about to start collecting the Star Wars RPG books, set in the The Old Republic Time frame, but going in a different direction then the game is going. the story I have takes place at the death of Darth Malgus and a power vacuum is opened when a sith declares them self Emperor, slays majority of the dark council save one and they promote imperial moffs to help direct the empire and have only 1 sith in the reformed "dark council"

Taking one element of the game is going to be Act 1. Infitinium Crisis, on Tatoonie the quest where we had to destroy the carrier of the infinite empire but it wasn't fully destroyed, when the republic goes in they don't check in and after a few days it is clear that the machine wasn't fully destroyed.

Act 2 deals with a Dread Master that was released but didn't follow the other master and goes of and does their own thing causing trouble and for the republic and empire.

Act 3 deals with the new emperor, but unlike the emperor before this one found the datacron of Darth Nihilius and is learning how to feed off of force sensitives to become stronger to satisfy his "hunger".

Still don't have no ideas for more acts but this is what i have in mind...any pointers, or does this sound good.