BIG Concerns!!

Tmbn

The whole day I've been sitting mainly wathcing this message from Bioware:

SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!

What !? Didn't they know how big the traffic would be. I have big concerns on how our gaming experience would be in the future if they are not able to handle some web traffic on releases. How would the 20. look like ? How do facebook, wikipedia, ebay and so on handle their traffic. Bioware should hurry to fix their problems!

Dude you're link in your sig made me piss myself. Pandas! Seriously, what the hell were they thinking???? That's what they launched to compete with TOR??? We shall make them fall in deed!

Yes, thank you. I get a lot of comments regarding my signiture. Though I cannot claim it as my own work.

I plan to never come back to this site once I get in. Maybe once in a while if I'm stuck and need some help on what to do but other than that I do not intend on ever coming back here. I'll even throw out my F5 key!

Same here! I don't have to start my subscription until next month anyway.

Well, it's a bad idea to buy new servers for a web service that will be having extreme high traffic just once per year, for example. It's not as if you would die for waiting a bit that single day, isn't it?

I understand, though, that ignorance on how things work can make one to say things like the OP.

Cheers.