Gearing advice on Carnage.

MisterPepssi

So I'm currently running a carnage marauder for pvp and have been having a blast. I've been wondering whether to go the str augment path or the full powersurge path I went on my assassin? I'm currently running full obroan with str augments and have a full set of power augments just laying about. Which does carnage benefit the most from? Edited by MisterPepssi

So I'm currently running a carnage marauder for pvp and have been having a blast. I've been wondering whether to go the str augment path or the full powersurge path I went on my assassin? I'm currently running full obroan with str augments and have a full set of power augments just laying about. Which does carnage benefit the most from?

I would say go power man, my shadow is full brut with all power augs My Mara is Carnage Spec as well didnt really start having any fun with him unti lvl 55 which is said - hopefully that changes with Disciplines My mara is full Obran with all power augs and the out come is mad nice

So I'm currently running a carnage marauder for pvp and have been having a blast. I've been wondering whether to go the str augment path or the full powersurge path I went on my assassin? I'm currently running full obroan with str augments and have a full set of power augments just laying about. Which does carnage benefit the most from?

That is a topic of much debate. Full power augs will give you the higher autocrit force screams, but strength augs will give you more crits on viscous throw, massacre, and ravage. Strength augs will actually deliver very slightly higher DPS, but power will give more consistent damage output as it does not depend on the RNG of crit.

That is a topic of much debate. Full power augs will give you the higher autocrit force screams, but strength augs will give you more crits on viscous throw, massacre, and ravage. Strength augs will actually deliver very slightly higher DPS, but power will give more consistent damage output as it does not depend on the RNG of crit.

Thank you for your input, I will try to experiment a bit with both and decide on what I prefer.