Returning Players Looking For IMP Guild (Raiding / PvP) Experienced

Volnoxiom

Hello all,

After many attempts trying to find a new mmo since SWTOR release, we're finally back. A quick overview of myself and players returning with me is listed below. We are looking for a guild that is active, friendly and completing Content (Raiding). If the guild participates in PvP, that would be a plus.

A Quick Overview of Myself and Returning Players

-Originally played SWTOR At Release (3 months) - DW Corridor Server - Nightmare Firsts Eternity Vault / Karraga

-PvP'd Extensively. Reason for leaving SWTOR so quickly was due to Raid Loot bugs (Defeating bosses on nightmare yet not dropping loot, or glitching out preventing us from looting) and The PvP Mess early on with BM box tokens, Ilum farming etc

Other Game Experience- Server First Raiding exp in WoW, EQ2, Rift as well as PvP Ranks such as 2K+ Arenas 2s, 3s, RBGs in WoW.

We are very dedicated, competitive but ultimately like to have fun and befriend other members and players.

What We are looking for

Friendly, Social, Active Guild

Raids successfully and possible Openings for lvl 60 Content

I understand the the game population is probably a bit low, so we're hoping a steady guild may have some open spots for us. We played Repub initially at launch and are rolling new Sith toons. Our goal is to hit cap prior to the new expansion and re acclimate ourselves to the gameplay so that we can jump right in with the new expansion.

Thank you for your time.

From what you've described here, I think your group would enjoy what we have going on here at The Art of Warfare and you are the kind of folks that we are looking for. We have organized, active guilds on both factions with multiple ops teams, including NiM ops teams and pvp teams. We are actively preparing for 3.0 and would love to have you on board. I would strongly encourage you to check out our recruiting thread and website (links are in my signature), and if you have any specific questions, email me at Zoloft@taw.net.