Sith Inquisitior: Xalek's God-killers quest

Highsis

When he asked me how he can serve, I told him to mob floor. When he said he is not a slave, but an apprentice, I told him that he is indeed a slave... except I misclicked and said something nice. The conversation was over quickly I didn't get a chance to quit and restart.

This has been bothering me ever since.

Does anyone know what my line and Xalek's next response is when you tell him he is a slave? If anyone has not done that quest you, could you kindly(using subtitle) test that option and tell me what the lines are? :p Thank you.

It goes down like this:

Xalek: "How can I serve you?"

Inquisitor: [Option 3: Clean the ship.] "The ship's a mess. I want you to scrub it from top to bottom."

Xalek: "No."

Inquisitor: [Option 1: No?] "What did you say?"

Xalek: "It is not a warrior's task. Get a slave."

Inquisitor: [Option 1: You are a slave.] "You would still be a slave without me. Don't forget it."

Xalek: "I won't."

Alternatively:

Inquisitor: [Option 3: Clean the ship.] "The ship's a mess. I want you to scrub it from top to bottom."

Inquisitor: [Option 3: Obey or else.] "I will not tolerate insubordination. I want the ship spotless next time we return to it."

Xalek: "Yes, lord."

It goes down like this:

Inquisitor: [Option 1: You are a slave.] "You would still be a slave without me. Don't forget it."

Xalek: "I won't."

Alternatively:

Inquisitor: [Option 3: Obey or else.] "I will not tolerate insubordination. I want the ship spotless next time we return to it."

Xalek: "Yes, lord."

Did you test this yourself? Thank you so much! :D

Did you test this yourself? Thank you so much! :D

You're welcome.

I usually record all the class story stuff with Fraps, and that also goes for companion conversations and their multiple outcomes. So I just checked my recordings and copied the conversation in here. :rak_03:

You're welcome.

I usually record all the class story stuff with Fraps, and that also goes for companion conversations and their multiple outcomes. So I just checked my recordings and copied the conversation in here. :rak_03:

You must have a mega PC. I tried the same and 10 seconds of recording resulted in 131MB in half quality and 181MB in full quality :eek: