The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Choosing Characters

sdkkbc

I subscribed this month so that I could get to play all the classes and decide which ones I wanted to play.

When I cancel my subscription but remain a preferred player will I be able to choose which 6 created character I keep and will I keep the races I paid cartel coins for ?

I subscribed this month so that I could get to play all the classes and decide which ones I wanted to play.

When I cancel my subscription but remain a preferred player will I be able to choose which 6 created character I keep and will I keep the races I paid cartel coins for ?

You also be able to keep the RoTHC expansion which includes Makeb. :D

The answer to both of these questions is yes. Also, if as a preferred player you wish to have more than 6 playable characters, you can always purchase a server slot unlock, which grants an additional character for you to be able to use.