Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tonight's Ranked PvP

SpikesShayGrass

VPS, you know as well as the rest of us on here that your "harbinger buddies" are only transferring over to TEH so they can farm rating off of you and steal all-galaxy titles from the 4am title farmers. Let's be honest, the fact is that more teams are willing to queue up on JC now that you guys are gone is because they no longer have to deal with yall's toxic attitudes. No one wants to play with jerks.

But as the Fallout Boys once sang, thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great. :)

Never found anything toxic about PM or LD, especially when doing 4s. Occasional jabs but all in competetive fun.

Whats funny about ur post is you call us "toxic".... when we went against two special players named ... Combatmedic/stalker. if only you new the half of it chief.

I don't think anyone takes CM seriously.

I've Never heard anything out of Stalker other than flexing (insert Mohammed Ali quote here).

As a general statement applying to no one in particular, we need not be sensitive in PvP. Yeah degrees of trash talk can be annoying, just don't be annoyed.

GG's tonight, thanks to all the teams that took the time to get out there and do what they love/like.

Team Ranked Starts tomorrow at 8pm EST. Solo Ranked Starts at 6pm EST and lasts forever hopefully.

I'll be bahc next weekend

Gotta go watch the vikings get stomped in mn.

Edited by LordCaramun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.