Slow install... installing what?

AzjencoPrime

My game got stuck at the first loading screen, before character select, as it does quite often. I deleted the BitRaider folder, which usually works. However, on this ocassion, the sad excuse for a launcher totally lost its mind.

After verifying, it re-organized the game data, which took relatively fast. Then it started installing from 50%... Installing what, exactly? After about 5 minutes it was at 66%, slow going, but at least I was getting there. Nope, the installation fell down to 30.76% and from there it went up about 0.02% every minute...

WTH, Bioware!! I am livid. I came here with a mind full of profanities to spew in order to relieve this immense frustration, but I'm just going to let it go. This is the worst coded AAA game I have ever seen. The Old Republic has thrown more issues my way these last few months than years worth of WoW, Warhammer Online, LotRO, DCUO, and GW1+2 have all given me, combined.

I am so disappointed. This game would really be worth a monthly sub, but this continued frustration has convinced me to unsub, and my account will be staying that way. Maybe I'll continue playing The Old Republic, not sure, but if years worth of patching hasn't fixed these glaring issues then sadly I'm quite sure that you're not interested in ever fixing this game.

Edited by AzjencoPrime
post rage clarity