The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware and You. Bug Edition

Miriped

Im kind of peeved, ya know? Bioware is annoying. They dont fix ANYTHING. Ever. Actually, they only went downhill since joining EA. Let me list a couple of bugs that really should have been fixed ages ago. Join in the fun!

Error Code 9: Basically this means Bioware doesnt want your money. They erased many topics about this and its been a "thing" for a couple of years. You cant purchase ****. Why? Because your account is being accused of fraudulence.

Imperial Agent Quest, Darth Zhorrid Arrives: Another bug swept under the carpet by Bioware(The most erased thread count Ive ever seen). Basically it means your Imperial Agent is ****ed and you have to stop questing. Look it up. You might find a single thread left.

Next is a really interesting one called "One Time Password". Basically it means you have to input a password emailed to you, every single. Freaking. Time. You. Do. ANYTHING. Confused? We all are.

The last one I think is worth mentioning is more of a generalization: Every single MAJOR bug thats shown in the thread is never fixed. Bioware is lazy. I love their games. Completely. No truer fan exists(Dont flame. Im just making a point). However they lack the will power to wake up in the morning and fix THEIR problems. Instead they sweep it under the rug like a Government conspiracy gone awry.

Add some annoying bugs to this list thats plagued you. Oh. By the way. Ive been plagued by all these within a single day. Yeah. Not freaking kidding. Thats why Im being so very snide.

The exaggeration was intentional believe it or not. This is a thread meant to point out my anger at this game.

Also, another annoying bug: Enemies falling below the map but still being able to attack you(However you cant attack them but your followers can). You can escape but it boils down to how many mobs surround you and how much hp you have to escape.

Im kind of peeved, ya know? Bioware is annoying. They dont fix ANYTHING. Ever. Actually, they only went downhill since joining EA. Let me list a couple of bugs that really should have been fixed ages ago. Join in the fun!

If BW never fixed anything, then nothing would work.

Error Code 9: Basically this means Bioware doesnt want your money. They erased many topics about this and its been a "thing" for a couple of years. You cant purchase ****. Why? Because your account is being accused of fraudulence.

Never had that. Never had issues with purchasing expansions, cartel coins nor anything else for that matter. If what you say is true, there are specific flags that trigger such errors, such as account name not matching credit card name, or country of issue, and so on. A chat with CSR often rectifies the situation.

Imperial Agent Quest, Darth Zhorrid Arrives: Another bug swept under the carpet by Bioware(The most erased thread count Ive ever seen). Basically it means your Imperial Agent is ****ed and you have to stop questing. Look it up. You might find a single thread left.

Completed the Imperial Agent story 3 times. Never encountered this bug.

Next is a really interesting one called "One Time Password". Basically it means you have to input a password emailed to you, every single. Freaking. Time. You. Do. ANYTHING. Confused? We all are.

While I agree that this is rather annoying, I found the solution in activating my security key. Not only do I escape the OTP thing, but I get access to the Key vendor, and get extra CC every month.

The last one I think is worth mentioning is more of a generalization: Every single MAJOR bug thats shown in the thread is never fixed. Bioware is lazy. I love their games. Completely. No truer fan exists(Dont flame. Im just making a point). However they lack the will power to wake up in the morning and fix THEIR problems. Instead they sweep it under the rug like a Government conspiracy gone awry.

Major bugs are GAME BREAKING bugs. Currently, I can't name any game breaking bugs that occur on a regular basis, and even when they do occur, it's not game-breaking enough to make me rage in such manner.

Add some annoying bugs to this list thats plagued you. Oh. By the way. Ive been plagued by all these within a single day. Yeah. Not freaking kidding. Thats why Im being so very snide.

HP bars not displaying correctly after loading screen(UI bug). Not game-breaking, but sometimes it gets quite annoying when it happens within a warzone.

Operative roll bug. Get it once in a blue moon, but when it does happen I am forced to abandon warzone.

As for minor bugs that I find annoying, just mixing speeders and capes. Not a major bug. Not game breaking, but it does piss me off to see a piece of cloth hanging under my speeder.