The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Suggestion] Blue and Red Lightning

SammuelColdheart

Hello people, I am not sure did I post this one in the correct place, but if it's not in the correct place, the moderators can feel free to move it to the right section, I just didn't found where I can post suggestions for the game improve.

So, I've been playing SWTOR and watched the movies, and Played SW: The Force Unleashed 1 and 2, and I've noticed something which I really like in the movies and in this specific game (SW:TFU 1, 2), you are able to use Blue Lightnings there, so I've thought about that and asked around in the game, can we change our Lightning Colors, and the respond which I got was no.

So I would like to suggest such option available in the future. You will get Blue Lightnings if you follow the Light Side Choices and you reach Light Side Rank/Level 3, while the same can be done for those who follow the Dark Side, where they can choose Red Lightnings once they reach Dark Side Rank/Level 3, I think this would be a nice feature, and I would like to hear what everyone else think. Of course this option will be customizable, if you want to use your usual Purple Lightnings than you will have that opportunity , but if you want to have blue or red lightnings you can have those too. Of course this is strictly for Sith Inquisitor, after all no one else can use Force Lightnings than them, so I thought it would be a great choice. :)

So let me know what you think people and let's hope that if more of you agree with me, that option will be made possible in the future.

Heck yes!

I would love to see different colours of lightning, whether they're canon or not :D (White lightsabers aren't canon.... right?)

Well green lightning is in canon actually, called electric judgement. I wouldn't be opposed to more colors of lightning though.

nah he only has yellow eyes Sidious, destroyer of the Jedi, evil galatic emperor, and guy described by Lucas as "basicly Satan" is only dark IV or less apparently :)

Haha, nice!

I do wish blue and purple lightning was in the game. Maybe blue for Force Lightning and purple for Shock or something. No silly other colours like green, that would make me puke like most of the lightsabers in the game do.

nah he only has yellow eyes Sidious, destroyer of the Jedi, evil galatic emperor, and guy described by Lucas as "basicly Satan" is only dark IV or less apparently :)

Actually he is Dark VI, he is so powerful in the darkside of the force that he has LESS Dark side degradation.

That may be harder to do, but another suggestion would be to allow dark side Jedi to use Lightning and light side sith to throw rocks and pebbles. Just to switch it up and display your force alignment

I've wanted exactly that for so long, and I know many people who agree with it. The same should go for the Knight and Warrior classes too. All of the abilities are the same balance wise, so it wouldn't hurt.