The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan's saber style.

LordKalanar

So did Revan primarily use a single saber or dual wield sabers? Because from what I've read in the Revan book and from what I've seen in timeline photos and information on Revan's saber, it seems as if he preferred to use a single saber in combat. Although, a small scene from Kotor 2 shows him using one red and one purple lightsaber and in the Shadow of Revan trailer he is shown with the emperors saber connected to his belt, although he is never seen igniting the blade. So yeah, did he use a single or dual cause I am confused. :confused:

Thank you for the conformation, I know certain people like to say Revan preferred dual wielding. But I don't know how someone could come to that conclusion when as you said, he is only shown dual wielding in a vision. And who knows when in time that vision took place.

Thank you for the conformation, I know certain people like to say Revan preferred dual wielding. But I don't know how someone could come to that conclusion when as you said, he is only shown dual wielding in a vision. And who knows when in time that vision took place.
Or if the vision was real at all, anyway there is a lot of fan art featuring Revan wielding dual blades...