The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Bane vs Darth Caedus

Intermaze

I'm not sure on that one, however Bane was very much a Sith Warrier, he channeled a great deal of the force into augmenting his awesome physical strength.

While Caedus was a good light sabre duelist, I think his gifts lay in other directions. I think in close if Caedus can bring his immense strength to bear he's better.

Caedus would make you fight through a lot of offensive and defensive force tricks.

But he did lose to his sister who was probably a lot like Bane in terms of her approach.

I'm not sure on that one, however Bane was very much a Sith Warrier, he channeled a great deal of the force into augmenting his awesome physical strength.

While Caedus was a good light sabre duelist, I think his gifts lay in other directions. I think in close if Caedus can bring his immense strength to bear he's better.

Caedus would make you fight through a lot of offensive and defensive force tricks.

But he did lose to his sister who was probably a lot like Bane in terms of her approach.

Well, for what we know, Darth Bane is a master of Djem So. Exactly what he would need to batter someone down, with his imposing size and strength. I don't know what Caedus specializes in, but he would need a damn good advantage to be able to defend himself, let alone counter.

Krayt's power was either the same or very close as Luke's, since they were both fighting Abeloth together and they both got almost dead. And Krayt reborn is even more powerful because he's cured of his Vong disease and immortal, and repeatedly beats one of Luke's descendants.

no and no

• 4 weeks later...