Casual looking for guild

Geseb_Var

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a guild to join, I was here when the game first started, but Korriban's Lancers arn't around much anymore, but I'm resubbing and sticking to it and I'd like a group to play with. I'm strictly on the Imperial Side, and not looking to roll a character on the Republic side. I've got the one 55, a Sith Warrior, and a 53 Sith Sorc. I'm in the middle of leveling my 47 Shadow and 25 Sniper. (I know, I know... dirty filthy casual....)

I'm looking for a group of people that I can make friends with while I level (not necessarily to help me, it would just be nice to have some conversations while I quest) and then do the occasional OP here and there. I raided a bunch at launch with my Sorc healer, and I'd like to get back into it without the hardcore atmosphere. I want to show up with all of my augments and potions, but I don't want to spend 3 hours 3 days a week trying it. Weekend warrior it, 3 or 4 hours on Friday or Saturday, get as far as we can, and just have fun. I really, really like 4 man group content, and would love to be that guy you can call to come heal your groups for you. My goal, once I get my Sorc and Shadow to 55, is to work on an operative with this 12x XP boost, and heal with him. I've got a Chiss that's just about 20, so I'll still have to learn how best to heal. I can pick it up though, I really enjoy it so far.

You can either contact me here on the forums, or send a PM to Lizzi (my sorc), Geseb(my warrior) or Rinder(my shadow). My sniper will get leveled soon as well, but the 2 Inquisitor-types are my top priorities first. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Heya,

Audacious is recruiting and it's a good group of people. We do progression raiding during the week, but it isn't a requirement. We are starting to do gearing runs on Fridays and Saturdays for funsies. PM someone in Audacious and ask for either Dextre or an Officer/Mentor for more information. :)

• 3 weeks later...