Extra-Life 2014 - Team Get Your Bald On!

baldylox

howdy JC'ers and visitors.

Its that time of year again where gamers of all types get recognition for our outstanding community. As the title says this is for Extra-Life.org and their 24hr Gaming Marathon for Children's Miracle Network. This will be my 2nd Annual event and hope to raise even more funds than last year (1500$). I'm doing this for Denver Children's Hospital and my step-nephew Sawyer. Hes a super young kid with Dravet Syndrome and DCH is the closest hospital for him to visit when my family needs assistance with his seizures and tests. So needless to say, this is not for some stream publicity, nor for SWTOR, but for an actual family member in need.

That being said, this year I have a lofty solo goal, but an even bigger goal for our team. I think many of you might recognize some of our crew: Atti_Dreemcrusher, M_o_s_e_s, RedBullSlurpie and Magic158. We are going to be playing SWTOR and various other games during each of our game times. My nephew will be streaming Minecraft if that is your sort of thing

For my stream, I am doing a full 24hrs and will be giving out prizes at set times to donators. Nothing special, some Cartel Coins, AMC Movie Card, Amazon Gift Card, some Extra-Life Swag and a big prize to the largest donation over the 24hr time period.

I've been getting lots of excuses everyday from people on my stream that "i cant afford to donate", "i dont have any spare money" blah blah blah. Every Dollar counts!!! Dont drink beer 1 weekend, Dont eat that McDonalds Mega Meal, Dont drink that 10gal Frappachinothingy, Grab the change in your couch and car seats.....its not difficult and believe me, the folks who have to use CMN, will thank you as will I.

See ya the 25th at 9am and dont forget to Get Your Bald On!!

My Extra-Life Page w/ schedule of events......yes our guild is doing a Nekkid Legacy Boxing Tourney :D watch it on my Twitch Channel

NOTE: ***

Our guild Nekkid Legacy Boxing Tourney is open to the public on our ship. Guild: Rancor Bait. The guild activity starts at 8pm, after our tournament, the pit will open to the public for you to get a chance to take down our champions!! Stop by, donate to charity and get nekkid!

Edited by baldylox

honing in on my activities for my schedule, ive got some blanks, that will be filled by doing conquest duties.

9am-12pm FP/PVP/GSF Dailies

12pm - 2pm Visit Team mates streams and help promote

2pm-4pm ??TBD?? maybe let the stream pick

4pm-7pm - GSF!!!!!

7pm-8pm - Maybe some Minecraft with my nephew and check on more team streams

8pm-10pm - Guild Nekkid Boxing Tournament and Public Brawling - Dont miss this!!

10pm-12am - GSF!!

12am - 3am - Raiding with our late night crew

3am - 9am - 12x Leveling