The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add a Collections Closet™

Blackavaar

I was starting a new character the other day and went into my Collections to get him set up with the basics, a nice suit of armor, a lightsaber, a vehicle, a pet, etc.. I was thinking. It's just a tad more work to do this than it needs to be. I don't have everything in Collections unlocked (I doubt most of us do), so a lot of the pages are just stuff for me to click through trying to find the stuff I do have unlocked. So, this got me to wondering, what if they had a Cartel Closet™, that would only display the Collections you have unlocked? This would make it much quicker to locate the suit of armor/weapon/whatever you're looking for, because you wouldn't have to click through a bunch of locked stuff to get to it. The Collections Closet™ could be set up just like Collections, maybe even be part of that same window, but just made to filter out anything that you don't have unlocked yet.

Since BW allows us a way to unlock Collection items for all characters, I would think it would be nice to make those items just a tad more easily retrievable.

:cool:

Personally, I believe that the Collections intrerface needs an overhaul anyway.

For example, that clicking on the "crystals" button leads to all crystals,

not only to those directly bought in the Cartel Market ....

Edit : And a better sorting of armor pieces and a search function would be nice ... And PLEASE don't let this come as late as in 4.0 ! ;)

Edited by AlrikFassbauer