Character progression tracking (websites, apps, etc)

MagikFingerz

So I've been trying to find a good place to track all the info of my characters, but I can't find one place that offers everything I want. Enjin (list of characters with basic info), Ask Mr Robot (gear tracking), various apps (datacron tracking) and so forth. In a different game that lacked this I had a wikia profile page with everything I wanted, but it was relatively easy considering it had a very active community with templates for pretty much everything (and others were doing it too, so one could check out profiles and "borrow" layouts from those you liked).

What do others use for tracking character progressions? Are there better options than the ones mentioned above?

As an old-school D&D player, I use paper and pencil. Seriously. A lot of paper and pencil.

I have "character sheets" (just lined notebook paper) listing what gear they have in each slot, what gear their companions have, companion gft preferences and affection levels....

And other sheets with skill trees, and how many points to put in each tree for various specs/roles....

And still other sheets with crafting info (which characters have what crew skills and what levels). Plus lists for crafting stronghold stuff as well as where to buy various stronghold decorations, and what "currencies" are required to buy them....

And yet another listing xp per level and legacy xp per legacy level.... And a "key" for translating all those signs in game from ":ph_danger:" to "danger"....

Oh, and I have a couple excel spreadsheets with other stuff that doesn't quite fit on a sheet of notebook paper....

(And yes, I still play old-fashioned pencil-and-paper D&D).

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Not a fan of paper and pencil, but I do have an inordinate amount of txt files for various things. But for games like this I definitely prefer visual representations that are similar to the game.

Maybe I'll start looking into coding templates for wikia, can't be that hard right?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.