The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market items should be glitch/defect-free

Items should not be sold (possibly for real money) on the Cartel Market if they are subject to major obvious glitches. I bought the dark initiate's robes from the CM about a month after I started playing and was really burned by the fact that the back of my characters head majorly clipped the back of the hood whenever he was in a combat stance w/ lightsaber out. I know this issue is present with other robe chestpieces but this item is on the CM market. So it equates to either a loss of money (if your free to play and bought the CC) or a waste of your CC (if your subscriber and get the free allotment). I get that for whatever reason it cant be fixed (as I see people have complained in posts about this for years), but then don't put it on the CM. Anything on the Cartel Market...potentially being sold for real money, should work/appear as intended and if it can't meet that requirement then it shouldn't be listed for sale. The robes in question are still listed for sale. It sorta stinks of greed...... At the very least there should be an disclaimer about potential clipping issues. As a new player I had not run into any clipping issues up to that point. I wouldn't have bought it had I realized because i play with the camera close enough that its seriously distracting.