Early Access Free Stronghold not Accessible

Japhasca

I have kept my paid account current so that I would be entitled to the free Nar Shadaa stronghold. I haven't logged in recently until the 8th, when I saw the announcement for the new expansion.

When I logged in, I had the mail indicating my free stronghold as well as the "Illustrious" title item. However, my stronghold menu is empty. I have had an open ticket regarding this issue for two days now and it has not been answered yet.

Please correct this issue.

its not a bug. you are supposed to go to Nar Shaddaa stronghold directory and "purchase" your stronghold, except the cost for you should be zero credits. it doesn't activate automatically. you may want to do the intro quest anyways, as you get free decorations from it.

Correction: It IS a bug, even if it's just an example of poorly worded instructions vs. what is actually expected of me.

The mail explicitly states that everything given to me will be already unlocked.

EDIT: I don't know what you're smoking, but I found the stronghold directory and it's not listed.

Game-masters; I am starting to get PO'd. Please give me what is rightfully mine. I was going to preorder the expansion, now I'm not certain I want to play more at all, given this level of disinterest. I do not mean this as a threat because I know that wouldn't mean anything at all, I'm not an idiot. I'm just being honest; my interest in any server run game severely wains if my legitimate problems are ignored. Maybe I'm just used to WoW's quick responses, but 48+ hours on a ticket is ********.

Edited by Japhasca

Correction: It IS a bug, even if it's just an example of poorly worded instructions vs. what is actually expected of me.

The mail explicitly states that everything given to me will be already unlocked.

EDIT: I don't know what you're smoking, but I found the stronghold directory and it's not listed.

Correction:

First: It is NOT a bug.

Second: You're stronghold is not listed because you didn't activate it yet and to appear in the listing you first need to access it and set it to public access.

Third. It is already unlocked, just not activated.

Fourth: we have been smoking nothing but it looks like you need to reread the previous posts

Fifth: first go to the fleet's Stronghold section and visit the Holostatue to pick up the wrapper quest for additional free decoration rewards

sixth; after having done that, go back to Nar Shaddaa and click the Buy button, if you qualified for the early access period then there will be zero costs involved and you can travel to your stronghold.

Edited by LeJarC

Game-masters; I am starting to get PO'd. Please give me what is rightfully mine. I was going to preorder the expansion, now I'm not certain I want to play more at all, given this level of disinterest. I do not mean this as a threat because I know that wouldn't mean anything at all, I'm not an idiot. I'm just being honest; my interest in any server run game severely wains if my legitimate problems are ignored. Maybe I'm just used to WoW's quick responses, but 48+ hours on a ticket is ********.

you misread the instructions multiple times... and you blame it on a bug? like its already been said. you have to activate it. becasue its given to subscribers for free- your activation is 0. but YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE IT. it doesn't activate on its own. it IS given to you, you were NOT misinformed.