Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Macros

rcscott

Where are they? Am I just not seeing them? Does this game somehow inexplicably not have them? Driving me nuts.

It's not inexplicable, they do not have macros. It was a design decision by BW and as/of now I've heard nothing more on it. They are discussing UI modification but so far unless I missed something the macro question is unanswered. Honestly it's not a major hindrance for me, but since I have a naga managing 24-48 keybinds can be done without moving either hand so it's a bit moot for me.

Not implemented yet.

I also am missing them quite a bit. My bars a filling up too fast! I'm a key bind player and I don't have enough fingers to operate! :eek: I have g13 but not enough room on my desk to use it right now so I'm a bit screwed for now. :rolleyes:

Edited by flaresama

Ive never been too big on macros myself. Never realy needed them but some people like them. If they are implemented that is fine, if not, thats fine too for me.

The only ones I ever used were focus CC macros on my warlock. Basically it made your selected target focus target if you did not have one, and cast your CC onto the focus target. A right click on it did a /clearfocus. Everything else (and as a raiding warlock there was a lot of everything else) was managed manually. In TOR it's not so bad since you can set a "Focus target" modifier key so that that key + spell hotkey = cast on focus target.

Hey Everyone,

We already have an on-going discussion in regards to Mods/Macros, located here: This game badly needs mods and macros. Because a similiar topic already exists on this topic, we're going to close this thread. Please use the above link if you would like to continuing posting any feedback or concerns on this topic.

Thank you for understanding!