Republic PVP LETS GO

Blackiesmith

Hey guys it is Primos here. Someone has to do it so i will. The pub pvp has to step it up. We have good people on the pub side I think it is time to stop being considered the pvp crappers. After looking at all the servers I can say that this is the one I wanna be part of. Of course the pub pvp is a problem. We do not have tons of fancy guilds that run premades all day like the ld-fifty, postmortem, holocron etc...... We don't have tons of die hard pvp'ers like the imps. Of course we have some but not like them. We used to dominate now we get rolled unless your grouped with a premade. We used to have guilds that were big pvp guilds now we are more like great players spread around in tiny little guilds. That don't work!

Guess the point is can we BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE. Hell i like domination better.

Stepping it up

Primos

Anyone else?

Awww man! Just when I was contemplating Harby..... You got me on a whole new level of hyped!:rak_01:

If you're from the west coast it's the place to be pops all night and day from all aspects.

But if your east coast it's not worth it, for me since I'm in the middle I get about 130 ping...which kinda stinks...when I just started getting used to 60ish

Im live in Maryland and get a steady 90ish ping on the Harbinger. Its not bad at all, but its noticeable.

And

If you're from the west coast it's the place to be pops all night and day from all aspects.

But if your east coast it's not worth it, for me since I'm in the middle I get about 130 ping...which kinda stinks...when I just started getting used to 60ish

Bah, that's the thing, I live in LA and get 90-100 on JC and 30-40 on Harbinger. I just love the people here, my guild, my enemies, etc. Besides I don't really like facerolling bads, taking the fun and challenge out of the game. (i hear) that's what pubs do over there (most of the time). In a perfect server the balance would be very close to 50/50. I think if the turncoats and traitors strapped on a pair and came back to pubs (I won't name names) and L2carry when needed we would almost have that 50/50 balance. And don't give me that "I play both sides" crapola. Pa-leeeeze. Most of them play 95% gimps and 5% pubes cuz want facerollEZmode.

Its time for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the REPUBLIC WAY to make a comeback! *pumps fist:sy_republic:

And

Bah, that's the thing, I live in LA and get 90-100 on JC and 30-40 on Harbinger. I just love the people here, my guild, my enemies, etc. Besides I don't really like facerolling bads, taking the fun and challenge out of the game. (i hear) that's what pubs do over there (most of the time). In a perfect server the balance would be very close to 50/50. I think if the turncoats and traitors strapped on a pair and came back to pubs (I won't name names) and L2carry when needed we would almost have that 50/50 balance. And don't give me that "I play both sides" crapola. Pa-leeeeze. Most of them play 95% gimps and 5% pubes cuz want facerollEZmode.

Its time for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the REPUBLIC WAY to make a comeback! *pumps fist:sy_republic:

I second this post

I haven't done a ton of pvp on harbinger yet.. damn you 12x xp and nim raids :p, but the games were pretty balanced. Half the games I didnt have a healer in my group b/c xfering healers is too damn hard apparently. It may have been a product of when I was queueing, and maybe all of the pub premades come out later so idk..

I haven't done a ton of pvp on harbinger yet.. damn you 12x xp and nim raids :p, but the games were pretty balanced. Half the games I didnt have a healer in my group b/c xfering healers is too damn hard apparently. It may have been a product of when I was queueing, and maybe all of the pub premades come out later so idk..

Maybe I'll role an imp on harby to stay consistent:D

People always say this server is amazing and all that but I have seen that the scene always changes. I went the the harb for a little bit and I did not think it was too great. I was told it is supposed to be even but i kept running into noobs. Inevitably there will always be people who are not up to standards on every server. So don't go to a server go to the server for the so called amazing pvp. PvP atmospheres can be created anywhere but communities can't-Primos

And

My experience was almost the same as yours. 160 here on JC, and about 30 on Harbinger. Despite the fact that it was an overall better pvp experience, I did find that I missed playing with the friends (and enemigas) I made here.

That said, the guild I was in (Wrath of Xedrix) had some of the best players on the server. And at the time I was there it was NOT faceroll easy, with guilds like Ascendency and Lukewarm Tuantuans on impside. And there were just as many pubvpub matches when you throw in Ghost Infantry, Vossen, and My Ninjas. There were soooooo many good matches. Good dps, good heals, and pvp tanks who TANKED. And the attitudes of players weren't nearly as bad as it is here.

Theortically it should've gotten even better with all the transfers to it.

It was easily the most balanced server of all the servers I played on. When people say Harb is pub friendly, its not because of facerolls (although I will concede it's skewed to pubs), its just that they actually knew how to play and could compete with imps, unlike almost every other server. Harbinger has/had some of the best NA players in the game, period.

I keep coming back to JC, because I'm a sucker for drama, forum pvp and I cheerlead all manner of foolishness. And there's plenty of that here.

all i know is....with postmortem transferring their mains to Harb pub pvp actually wins now :cool:

Honestly, they should've done that last season... but I understand why they didn't. This game not having cross-server for ranked is retarded.

Edited by ace_boogie

And

But I just transferred off :rak_frown:. It's too early for my comeback.