12x Bonus - How do know if its activated?

BlueFve

Is there a buff icon to see if it's activated? Or do I simply "assume" its on if I pre-ordered?

No indicator, but if you check the rewards listed under your Missions list it should be showing the boosted reward.

I just wanted to pop in and point out the accuracy of these two statements. You will not see a direct indicator on your experience or buff bar. Instead you can simply look the rewards of any Class Mission in your mission log which is showing as green or higher, you should see that the experience reward listed there is substantially (some might even wager 12 times) higher than expected.

Hope that clears things up!

-eric

It is automatically applied. There is no way to turn it off or disable it.

If you are a sub and pre-order your class missions WILL give 12x XP on ALL your characters.

So, don't do class missions if you don't want to level faster, is one possiblitiy, if you are a sub and still want to pre-order.

Edited by willisbrice

It is automatically applied. There is no way to turn it off or disable it.

If you are a sub and pre-order your class missions WILL give 12x XP on ALL your characters.

So, don't do class missions if you don't want to level faster, is one possiblitiy, if you are a sub and still want to pre-order.

No Preoder it is then. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.