Experienced Raider LF mDPS/Healer spot on a HM/NiM Progression Team

Bahadori

Hi there JC! As my title states I am currently looking for a HM/NiM progression team to be a part of. I'm an Electrical Engineering student so evening runs work best for me at the moment (8 PM EST - 11 PM EST). I am extremely knowledgeable in all SM/HM mechanics for TFB / SnV / DF / DP / TC for all 3 roles (Tank/Heals/DPS). My main in game is a Sentinel (Hayete) and my experience with NiM content are 5/5 DF, 2/5 DP, 5/5 TFB (Although it's been a bit since i've run TFB NiM). My main is committed to a guild progression group that runs Saturday/Sunday however my scoundrel healer/dps is very close to being min/max'd for the HM tier i.e. 180 level just need to min/max Enhancements (Healer set SLIGHTLY more geared than my DPS set by a few augments). I'm not looking to join a guild just looking for a cool group that enjoys the game as much as i do and enjoys the challenge of End Game content. Current parses on my scoundrel are between 3.4K and 3.7K depending on slight RNG differences and a few other factors. I keep both DPS and Healing sets on me at all times so i can do either roll whenever needed. The best way to contact me is either in game by sending an email to my main 'Hayete' or you can message me through Enjin 'Link'. Thanks to those who read and i look forward to meeting some new friends.

- Hayete

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Hayete, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday within your available time window. We do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are currently working on clearing 16-man Hardmode Operations, have cleared all the 8-man HMs, and we are starting Nightmare. If people still need to gear up we run Story Mode Operations on Wednesday nights along with various achievement runs! :rak_03: Also, if you are interested we have a Guild Flagship and have been fully participating in Guild Conquests where we have been placing in the top 10 on our planet! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!