The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Decoration number increase for a stronghold

Hermetist

Reason - when you have a plenty of decorations and time, you may want to make a real eyecandy from your stronghold (especially when it is a single stronghold with full unlock) and don't have a hooks left unused to make your idea come true, you may want to get more hooks available for you to fill This is the case with my Dromund Kaas Apartment stronghold - I have garage, one of three starting rooms not filled at all, along with balcony and one of three small rooms at second floor (since I still collect the decorations required and want my stronghold look as good as I can make them), and have 75+ % of completion. It is obvious that I need more hooks, and damn much more of them.

In situation like this such an unlock may be quite useful.

I suggest adding the possibility to buy from cartel market the unlock wchich will add, when used, a small number of decorations which you can put to existing hooks (15 or 20, or smth like this) in one of your stronghold.

This should not increase the maximum possible conquest bonus from shronghold (since it is derived from percentage of completion, which cannot exceed 100% even with this unlocks).

This will not require remaking the hook layout in stronghold - it will just allow the filling more of the existing hooks.

• 3 weeks later...