The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Man-guns...

We need a sleeveless version of the Ambitious Warrior Chestguard. Don't want to waste my Body Type 3, ya know? :D

By the way, Devs, just got back to the game about a week ago and y'all added some FANTASTIC new gear sets. Particularly the ones based on characters like Naga Sadow, Xoxaan, and so forth. Great work!

P.S.: Is there a way to make particular pieces of bound gear Bind to Legacy? I have several pieces of gear on old toons that I would LOVE to have for my new ones, but they're no longer available in game and neither are the Cartel Packs they came in. Any way to get access to old gear for purposes of adding it to our collection?

Any way to get access to old gear for purposes of adding it to our collection?

The packs are recycled every now and then. This week had the Crime Lord packs I believe. There's also some limited-time "packs" called First Grand Armour/Crystal/Mount/Dye/Weapon Pack that has a single item or -full armour set- from the first season of packs. All but the armour and dye ones have been for sale the last couple of weeks so maybe the armour one is up again soon too. Keep an eye on CM/GTN.