The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Robes with patterns and busts of Jedi Masters

Hello,

yesterday I was at the Jedi Con in Germany. I bought myself the Jocasta Nu action figure.

I noticed that the description text says that the pattern on her robes were used by Jedi Historians for a long time.

This is something I'd look forward to, especially since the regular Jedi outfits look otherwise very dull (and with that I mean : no interesting details or patterns like Sith robes have).

Other patterns can be found with the robes of Shaak Ti and Luminara Unduli.

The only question is whether they are useasble in SWTOR.

For the Jedi Historiens I'm relatively sure that they can safely be used - in a similar manner like the Jedi Temple Guardian's robes / armor.

Also, I'd like to see robes and armor in general having patterns on them in general - like the Voss robes and armor pieces have (Republic H4 in the Voss Healing Temple).

Plus : I'd like to see simple busts of Jedi Masters from within the game as well - and I mean no holographic busts, but bronze busts like seen in the Jedi Temple of AOTC.

The good thing is that various Jedi Masters from both FPs, OPs, class stories and other quests could be respresented this way.

I think that these could be easily done as 3D objects - and 3D holographic busts ccould be easily done from them then as well - so that people could decide which kind of busts they'd prefer.

Oh, and for the imperial faction there should be such busts, too. ;)

Alrik

P.S. : The Jedi Con would have been an ideal place to show some bits from SWTOR.

The Cantina tour is there so often on U.S. Cons, so that I believe that there could and should be bootzs on European Cons as well. Friendships should be taken care of, like a plant that needs soil and water and light.