The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hijacked Spaceships

Levictuz

Hello everyone,

I would like to suggest adding all spaceships to the cartel market as hijacked spaceships.

Much like the race unlocks, you could charge maybe 600 for Legacy wide unlock and 100 for single unlock.

The reason that i am suggesting this is simply that i only enjoy doing space combat in 2 spaceships. Fury and X-70B Phantom.

I would just love it if i could do space combat in one of those on all my characters instead of just ignoring them completely.

Thank you.

Clas stories are linked to things inside the ships. Its not as simple as toggling a switch to make /inquisitor_storyflag22a work with a diff ship or anything along those lines. They already said multiple times the ships coding is an absolute nightmare and they don't touch it any more then they have to.

Imagine the absolute nighmare disaster trying to toggle every single quest involving the ships would cause trying to work the other stories into each one as well. If they can't even get unify colors to work right on ships do you really think something complex would even be possible?

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Clas stories are linked to things inside the ships. Its not as simple as toggling a switch to make /inquisitor_assassin_storyflag22a work with a diff ship or anything along those lines. They already said multiple times the ships coding is an absolute nightmare and they don't touch it any more then they have to.

Imagine the absolute nighmare disaster trying to toggle every single quest involving the ships would cause trying to work the other stories into each one as well. If they can't even get unify colors to work right on ships do you really think something complex would even be possible?

Thank you for the information. So having hijacked ships as a class ship is probably out of the question then.

How about just a customization option for Space Combat then ? Galaxic Starfighters has the option to switch variants and all kinds of stuff.

Give us the option to for example switch a BT-7 Thunderclap into a Fury during Space Combat mission launch or maybe some permanent option for cartel coins ? So your class ship remains your class ship but when you enter Space Combat, you do it in your Hijacked Spaceship instead.