The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Instance/Operation entrance on Guild flagships

Caladorean

I know nothing about computer code so I am unaware how difficult this would be to attempt but a nice feature would be to allow raid members to enter any Operation via Guild Flagship. Using the ' escape pods ' on a Guild flagship to enter an Operation, giving the raid leader a " drop down menu " as to which Operation to enter.

I also think allowing Guilds the opportunity to add a ' Priority Transport ' on their flagship would be well received by the population.

-----------------------------------------

If BW wants to add a cost / crafting mats, so be it...Why not have the price set to 150 War Supplies of each type for each unlock?

To add one more thing, fixing the "code" which would allow people to switch from group to raid while invited group members are still in their Strongholds and/or Flagships. As it stands right now, you can not convert to a raid while an invited group member is in a stronghold/flagship. This is not a huge issue as you can just remove that person from the group, change the group to raid and then re-invite but it is bothersome...

Any thoughts?