Goggles and trench coat for Imperial Agent

Econometrix

Can anyone suggest a pair of goggles for imperial agent that will not obscure hair and face? I am aware of the legacy goggles, but I do not have level 20 legacy as of now. If this is best pair, then can anyone suggest a good means to get legacy level to 20 quickly? Note that my agent is level 16 currently.

Also, can anyone suggest a trench coat that does not have a hood or for which the hood is removed when equipping said goggles? I am aware that the legacy agent goggles do not remove hoods from many chest items.

The new cartel rep for binary star has good goggles for newcomer rank.

And as it so happens, those goggles from the Binary Star Realty vendor are identical to the legacy Exalted Headgear goggles for the IA, which incidentally don't clip your hair so I expect/assume the one from Binary Star Realty vendor won't clip either since it is the exact same model. It doesn't in the preview.

You need just Outsider (2500 points) to be able to buy it though, dirt cheap too as it only costs 2400 credits. Be advised that this is a Bind on Pickup item but can be worn by any class, so buy it on the character you want to wear it on.

And in case you want the same goggles on a republic character, Armormechs can craft the the Gunslinger set which also has the exact same goggles as headpiece but only for Smugglers I believe.

There's also a Polar Exploration set which has goggles that do not clip your hair (not as nice looking as the other one though),

As for trench coat type chest pieces try this link, at the bottom it lists/shows the sets with similar trench coat type chests

http://tor-fashion.com/troublemaker/

as for raising your legacy level quicker, the only option is to invest time on alts and/or use boosters. It still won't go blazingly fast, but at least it'll go somewhat quicker if you use alts and don't want to powerlevel.

Edited by LeJarC