Group Finder and Weekly mission: strange fatcs

ArthasReaver

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this or it is a common "issue", but this is the fact. I use Group Finder for level 55 HM Flashpoints about 6 times per week (quite once every day), leaving all the options checked. I've used it without the Czerka Weekly in my mission log for about 20 days and, during this period, both Czerka Flashopints popped out at least 15 times overall. To be specific, I did at least 10 times Czerka Corporate Labs and the rest were Czerka Core Meltdown. This tuesday I picked Czerka Takeover Weekly and, as usual, logged in the Group Finder. So far I've used Group Finder every day to queue in level 55 HM Flashpoints; again, all options were checked. I've queued in about 5-6 flashpoints and not even one of them was a Czerka flashponit. It could be a coincidence on first and second times, but starting at third time it feels quite odd.

It is really odd as weel that with 6 available Flashponits in that section, for 20 days I've done those two FPs about the 95% of times

Is anyone having the same issue? If yes, are you having it with Czerka FPs too or with other FPs?

For about 7 months I did the GF HM's 2x a week. Until last week, I had never gotten Hammer Station as a pop, ever. I had forgotten it was even a choice! For about 5-6 weeks in a row, I got Cademimu as one of my 2 pops, every time. And in all of those 7 months, I have only gotten Czerka Corporate Labs as a pop twice. I have had the weekly in my log for months, unfinished, but it hasn't popped in all that time. (I'm not motivated enough to actively work on getting that weekly done, but I've been keeping an eye on it, hoping it would sort itself out eventually.) Does seem kind of odd.

this is indeed interesting. Not only that you can't share the Tactical FP weekly and the Czerka-Weekly...

I have done Labs and Meltdown countless times without the weekly...

But back to topic.

I have a guildie that - every time he is on a specific character - he gets Meltdown. The only exception is, when one specific other guildie is in the group, then we won't. I don't mind Meltdown much (except if I haven't got the weekly) but the aforementioned guildie does - it is haunting him...

We have to increase the sample size on the last part and check if this is really the case, but come to think of it, I have never been to Meltdown with the second guildie.

Edited by Orrrrmus

Is that really odd?

If I have the Czerka weekly open and got my daily reward, I queue for the two Czerka FPs next, and then the one remaining to get the weekly done. The players that get grouped with me have to play my selection when they left all FPs checked.

Edited by Mubrak

We know that THAT is possible, but if you select Random, it does seem odd that it is not always that random.

Back when Conquests started, I did the Daily GF lvl 55 HM and got MandoRaiders with 3 different Toons in a row.

Same with Esseless and the GF lvl 50 HM - 3 out of 4 times. (Given, the sample size is not very big, but it is a very odd streak)

Maybe its just that some queue only for certain FPs and therefore we get to do them more often, but I doubt that that'd have such a huge influence given the number of players queuing

• 1 year later...

After a break from flashpoints we returned to do some tacticals. In the same player constellation, we had Meltdown 2 out of 3 again.

Furthermore: Tactical FP Weekly mission still not shareable.

(all others have been made shareable in the meanwhile)