Mandalorian Lieutenant armor from BH mission "Honor Regained"

Comrade-Norsch

So I've run the Bounty Hunter mission about 4 times now and I've always liked the armor this particular Mandalorian wore in the mission "Honor Regained". I've always wanted to have this version of the armor released to the community in an adaptable version. Please Bioware, put this in a pack or just simply release it. It is already made and everything, little work would have to be done to get it to be worn by the public. Thank you if you read this.

Here is a picture of the armor I am talking about.

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1404344047_Screenshot_2014-07-02_19_32_10_932608.jpg

Edited by Comrade-Norsch

I 110% agree with this as well. Honestly, I would rather have the blue one as well but I thought since that has been requested alot before, I would just try and get this one out there.

But yes, Bioware, please release the heavier version of blue Mandalorian armor to the public.....I've seen it on ALL body types on NPCs and so you really wouldn't need to do alot of work to make it available to the public. Maybe there will be a tiny bit of work just to make it able to be dyed but you already did that with the Mandalorian Hunter armor set that was released so it would be easy! All in all, Its just not fair seeing all the other Mandalorian NPCs get to have that armor and we cant use it, and Its been around since launch!

Edited by Comrade-Norsch

+1. Any Mandalorian armor with a "belly plate" is good by me! (I mean seriously, the amount of Mando armor that's been released with no plating on the belly is amusing. What are you doing leaving that flab open. It's like painting a neon 'shoot me' sign!)