Abilities in Lore

InfernalAsian

Kreia from KoTOR II said that anything is possible in the Force. It can even be a substance that can ignite and burn. This is a paraphrase from the game dialogue which is why I didn't put the words in quotations. It would also seem to me that if Emperor Palpatine can create Force Storms in space, this would be true.

literally anything is possible with the force.... plasma brand is pyrokinesis, manipulating the blades power and turn it into fire and then flinging it at them.... other things like the assassins ability to coat his saber in lightning is a thing too etc.

literally anything is possible with the force.... plasma brand is pyrokinesis, manipulating the blades power and turn it into fire and then flinging it at them.... other things like the assassins ability to coat his saber in lightning is a thing too etc.

Starkiller did it before it was cool:cool:

Besides creating new and inventive ways to use the Force, if the abilities you're asking about are effects applied to lightsabers, it could also be a custom setting in the lightsaber itself, for example setting the blade to a more unstable setting to "burn" more.

Edited by CrutchCricket
fix error

For effects applied to light sabers, in the KoTOR II game, you could achieve additional effects by putting in additional "focusing" crystals that applied attributes to the blade (those other than or in addition to the color crystal.) I cannot remember the names of these crystals right now, but such effects were burning, or even an "electrical" ion charge for disabling droids, in case of course your swing wasn't fatal to the droid, the ionizing effect could disable it long enough to give you another chance at the killing blow. There was even a "focusing" crystal that could calm the Jedi wielding the light saber. Such an effect could be useful against a Sith who was trying to agitate the Jedi who would remain calm and unperturbed. "Focusing" crystals can also enhance the Jedi/Sith Force abilities. These were often imbued with the user's own Force power prior to being installed into the hilt.