Ok Aces who do you Respect/Fear?

SithAceI

Ultra dmg? I have never seen anything higher than our records and I know they are legitimately acquired.

Yup, same.

We've all seen various artifacts of lag, and I don't doubt that some folks are intentionally inducing lag in an attempt to gain an edge (hence, hacking, in a sense)...but I seriously question any claims of "ultra damage" or anything that would confer a real and lasting advantage. If that was happening, it would have been reported in this forum by one of the 900 of us who GSF all the time.

More likely: somebody doesn't know what DO does, and/or doesn't understand the burst capability of a killer battlescout build.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, same.

We've all seen various artifacts of lag, and I don't doubt that some folks are intentionally inducing lag in an attempt to gain an edge (hence, hacking, in a sense)...but I seriously question any claims of "ultra damage" or anything that would confer a real and lasting advantage. If that was happening, it would have been reported in this forum by one of the 900 of us who GSF all the time.

More likely: somebody doesn't know what DO does, and/or doesn't understand the burst capability of a killer battlescout build.

Also people don't know how to be consistent in their shots and don't quite realize was 1200 DPS means.

As for me I have a few different lists of respect.

Respect for skill level

Drakkolich

Stasie

Scrab

Leggogurl

Alex on a good day (Kuciwalker)

Willie on Harbinger

Respect for how hard they try

Sriia

Traitine/Pylan

Telaira

TobiasFunke

lol, thanks, I guess. I suppose I do try. That's something.

I imagine if you see me trying, you must play on JC (since I rarely venture elsewhere) - what's your name there?

lol, thanks, I guess. I suppose I do try. That's something.

I imagine if you see me trying, you must play on JC (since I rarely venture elsewhere) - what's your name there?

I saw you on Ebon Hawk Taisetsuna/Yuuko-San/Friendlygurl

Edited by tommmsunb

I saw you on Ebon Hawk Taisetsuna/Yuuko-San/Friendlygurl

Oh, ok. Haven't played regularly on TEH in a couple months. And when I did, it was on a largely unupgraded ship (brand new alt), and only for a few weeks. I'm surprised I made any kind of impression, but that's nice to hear.

I will say, despite the brief period of time I played on TEH regularly, Yuuko-San in particular made a huge impression on me. You were a freaking terror.

EDIT: I actually think I should have made more of an impression over there on my other TEH guy, Hel-loh (pub side), who was a transfer from JC. So his ships were mostly upgraded (if not mastered) and I think I had some decent games on him.

Edited by MaximilianPower

Oh, ok. Haven't played regularly on TEH in a couple months. And when I did, it was on a largely unupgraded ship (brand new alt), and only for a few weeks. I'm surprised I made any kind of impression, but that's nice to hear.

I will say, despite the brief period of time I played on TEH regularly, Yuuko-San in particular made a huge impression on me. You were a freaking terror.

EDIT: I actually think I should have made more of an impression over there on my other TEH guy, Hel-loh (pub side), who was a transfer from JC. So his ships were mostly upgraded (if not mastered) and I think I had some decent games on him.

I remember Hel-loh, you were a pain with Ions. What gave me a good impression of you is we had one day where there was just 6 games in a row where you were being focussed and you kept coming back. With a worthless team every time.

Edited by tommmsunb

I remember Hel-loh, you were a pain with Ions. What gave me a good impression of you is we had one day where there was just 6 games in a row where you were being focussed and you kept coming back. With a worthless team every time.

I think I actually may remember that. Now I understand your comment.

If I remember correctly, that was one of my first forays on TEH, and no, lol, it wasn't going well at all. But I do indeed always try, despite the likelihood (or certainty) of failure. To this day, I have yet to drop out of or completely quit on a match...while this is kind of like boasting about repeatedly smacking your head against a wall, and games like those can certainly be frustrating, there's also a challenge there that I guess I like.

And I've found that sometimes those "worthless" teammates will actually learn a thing or two, or better, whisper me afterwards asking for tips or to group.

Anyway, thanks for noticing.

I do not fear them but you have to know where they are (Harbinger)

Touchdown

Butane'blaster

Sleeth

(something) Willie

Optikill

Da'one

So many other quality players....these just stick with me.

Thanks Doochie trust me when we focus target on you in games. It's because we respect your GSF skills.