Agent Story

Kindread

So when I was getting my briefing when I landed on Corellia my Briefing Officer told me I had been assigned the rank of Major, but after blowing up the Republic base, Razor in his speech said, "... return to base Lieutenant "

So am I a Lieutenant or a Major? :cool:

So when I was getting my briefing when I landed on Corellia my Briefing Officer told me I had been assigned the rank of Major, but after blowing up the Republic base, Razor in his speech said, "... return to base Lieutenant "

Neither, keep playing! :rak_03:

You misunderstood.

After Voss and the... unpleasantness in Dromund Kaas, you're given the rank of Major.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The Hand of Jadus is given the rank of Major. All other Imperial Agents that didn't side with him at the end of Act 1 are given the rank of Lieutenant because they don't have the personal endorsement of the Dark Council's strongest member. Lord Razer calling you Lieutenant is a bug or an oversight. Edited by Abyssking