<Show Me Your Crits> Recruiting on Imp side for End Game Content and Conquests

KevMeup

Now Open for Recruitment!

We are:

Patient (We love helping ramp up returning players)

Friendly

Active

We use voice chat for any coordination or grouped activity

We're pretty rowdy and we joke a lot, a sense of humor goes a long ways

Requirements:

Mic/Ventrilo (you'll be asked to log in within 30 minutes)

Age 18+ (Our chat gets rowdy)

Level 60

A desire for grouping with others and being social

Stats and info:

Completed Guild Flagship (Listed as Tosche Station, stop on by, we're at the top of the list)

Completed Yavin 4 Headquarters

550+ Members

75+ Qualifying Accounts

10% xp bonus

10% rep bonus

7 Tab Guild Bank

Pub side sister guild (2 tab bank, stocked Headquarters, XP bonuses)

Ventrillo Server with channels for everything

Facebook page for out of game communication

Ways to join:

Send a Message to our Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/smycs

or Search for Show Me Your Crits Members in /who, anyone can refer you to a recruiter.

Edited by KevMeup

• 3 weeks later...

Updates:

Thank you everyone that made the Tatooine Headquarters possible, fully unlocked now.

Engineering Deck on ship is setup and looking good. We're half way to Forward Command room.. Nice job.

Gamma and Beta Ops Groups are rocking! Great teamwork guys.

Thanks Dreadeis for all your help with PVP groups!

I'd love an invite if you guys have an extra spot. I just came back after awhile off and pre-ordered the expansion. I sent you a message through the site and didn't know if this was a better way of contacting you guys. The character I'm on currently, is named Thadrius. I just made him while my characters transfer over to Harbinger from the random server they put me on. Hope to see you soon! :D

I'd love an invite if you guys have an extra spot. I just came back after awhile off and pre-ordered the expansion. I sent you a message through the site and didn't know if this was a better way of contacting you guys. The character I'm on currently, is named Thadrius. I just made him while my characters transfer over to Harbinger from the random server they put me on. Hope to see you soon! :D

You can contact me on any of my toons listed in my signature below. :rak_03:

Congrats to everyone on the Conqueror of Belsavis title!

Grats to Bane our new Commander of Conquests!

Gratz Xooll on the Promotion to Veteran status.

A special shout out to all the soldiers that brought this win home, getting from 200k on up to over 3mil conquest points for their legacy! For all the team work for personals and for just plan kicking butt all week.

Edited by KevMeup

hello, i am a returning player and am interested in joining your guild. but i wanted to know what your play times were like and what times do you guys raid? i did try asking one of your guild members but he/she was unresponsive to my whispers. thanks in advance for any response .

How active are you guys in PvP?

What about alts in the guild?

Thanks!

Many of us PVP regularly and you can usually grab a group pretty easy. We had 32 members online at once last night. With the lack of PVP content (2 WZs since 2.0?) interest has waned. With the new gear and skills at 3.0 and when they add the new Conquest/Planet PVP we'll hit it pretty hard again I'm sure.

Once someone is verified as vent capable we can invite alts. If you don't plan on doing anything group (pvp, fp, ops) or conquest worthy on the alt for 3 weeks we would recommend putting it in our alt guild to allow for more members.

Thanks for the reply. A couple of my friends and I are thinking about transferring servers. The problem is we all have at least 5 toons we would want to bring with us. That's a good amount of money. If we transfer over I will look you up!

Interested in joining your guild. I am more casual, but I enjoy PvP more than anything. I have a 55 sorc and operative, should have a 55 juggy by the end of this weekend. You can reach me on Thiefyy, Adundhia or Skagnoth. Looking forward to hearing from you! Edited by markuspinkus

A friend and I recently came back to the game and were looking to join you guys. I left the game just after the Makeb release, and she left long before that.

I have 4 - 55s Impside, but will just bring 1 if that's an issue. The main toon will be my Marauder - 65 valor minimal raiding exp (most of my raiding was pubside). I also have a Valor 75 Asassin that I haven't played since about 6 months after release, a 55 Jugg tank with minimal raiding exp (wears full columni/rakata lol, also haven't played since 6 months into release), and a 55 merc dps with no raiding and only valor 31.

My friend has a 55 Op healer, raiding exp and 45 valor

These are the 2 toons we'll be on mostly:

Ukorz

Winterfire

Interested in joining your guild. I am more casual, but I enjoy PvP more than anything. I have a 55 sorc and operative, should have a 55 juggy by the end of this weekend. You can reach me on Thiefyy, Adundhia or Skagnoth. Looking forward to hearing from you!

We'd love to have you, we've got a few spots left.

A friend and I recently came back to the game and were looking to join you guys. I left the game just after the Makeb release, and she left long before that.

I have 4 - 55s Impside, but will just bring 1 if that's an issue. The main toon will be my Marauder - 65 valor minimal raiding exp (most of my raiding was pubside). I also have a Valor 75 Asassin that I haven't played since about 6 months after release, a 55 Jugg tank with minimal raiding exp (wears full columni/rakata lol, also haven't played since 6 months into release), and a 55 merc dps with no raiding and only valor 31.

My friend has a 55 Op healer, raiding exp and 45 valor

These are the 2 toons we'll be on mostly:

Ukorz

Winterfire

Sounds great :)

If you go to /who and then search for people in the guild Show Me Your Crits (last column can be changed to show guild name) anyone can direct you to a recruiter to get you in right away. Make sure you have vent downloaded as you'll be asked to stop by within 30 minutes.

We will be taking illum next week, so if you want to join the fun join us. :rak_03: Come prepared for war. :csw_destroyer:

p.s. If you are new to conquest we will guide you through it, and remember we are not just a conquest guild. Our focus is to be a well rounded guild with interest in many parts of the game. So, you stick around and we will teach you more than conquest ;)

• 2 weeks later...