Npc spawn bug.

DkCnJedi

Greetings.

I have a very annoying problem - the vast majority of NPC spawn on the map only when I aproach to the point of their location and disappear when I go away from them for a short distance. Some mobs do not spawn at all.

The same goes for the enemies that appear only as approaching to their location. The only exceptions are loyal mobs with green signs over their heads, they are constantly on the map and never disappear. The same applies to objects environment, such as trees (they only appear when close to them).

During the last run of the game (which was about a month ago), and in general before, such problems didn't appear. I should add that when I ran the game from another computer, I ran into the same problem.

I visited some of the forums in search of solution to the problem and realized that these bugs are pretty rare.

I've tried a complete reinstall of the game via download from the site and using the game CD. Tried to run the game with different combinations of graphics settings. Updated to the latest NVidia driver (according GeForceExperience, the game is fully optimized and problems with the gameplay should not occur). Tried to delete the cache of the game for installation, which returns everything to the default settings. Nothing, to my great regret, did not help. I recall that I had not encountered such problems.

I sincerely hope you can help me with a solution to this problem.

P. S. Sorry for my terrible English skills.