Placing legacy Assassin tank set in Storage stripped Bonus

keitzy

So I recently leveled my jedi shadow to 55 and thought sweet, I'll legacy over the tanking gear from my assassin to my shadow. Instead of sending the gear this time I thought I would place it in my legacy storage.

By doing so stripped the 4 set bonus from the armorings inside the imperial covert pilot legacy gear.

No it didn't. Take it out of the legacy armour and put it on.

Actually it does temporarly deactivate the set bonus. No problem as long as you're just shipping over the armorings and mods, and would remove them anyway. But bad if you have a shared set of legacy gear (e.g. PVP).

The bonus also isn't just hidden, there is no extra energy etc. To get your set bonus back, you need to log out with the gear in your inventory and log in again, then the set bonus is back.

The main convenience about legacy storage was supposed to be that you don't need to log to another character and send over the shared gear - just join a group and fetch your gear from legacy storage. This won't work for now, you still need to log out briefly to activate your set bonus. (or pay ~40k to take out your armorings and put them in again)

Edited by Mubrak