The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Faction specific access (entry) point decoration.

LeJarC

Let me explain.

Tatooine, just like Nar Shaddaa, is faction neutral, characters from both factions in your legacy can visit freely. Now, on Nar Shaddaa this is relatively easily solved, common entrance, one faction goes left, the other right. Granted, it's not the ideal solution, but if walking fast it is liveable.

Tatooine is a bit more difficult to avoid the other faction (yeah, I know, they'll never meet for real, it's for the story, right? ;) ) This in itself I have some difficulty with as at least in my legacy, they hate each other's guts with a vengeance :D Simply said they wouldn't like to bump into each other and would very much appreciate the possibility of entering the estate as far from each other as possible.

Now, the layout of the Tatooine stronghold lends itself perfectly for a faction specific separation with the two separate pits. However, since the rooms nearest to the elevator and hangar have been claimed by imperial aligned characters, my republic characters are complaining they have to walk all the way to the other end of the stronghold, all the while enduring the scorn of the imperial inhabitants of the pit they need to pass through.

So, they very much would like to buy a faction specific entry-point decoration, which when placed, will cause characters belonging to that faction, to enter the estate at the location where this entry-point decoration is placed.

This would make my republic characters feel soooo much better if they no longer need to pass through imperial quarters to reach their own rooms. As additional argument they give that a precedent has already been set for this very situation by the spaceports of these neutral worlds.

Edited by LeJarC