[BUG] Tatooine Stronghold Hooks not useable

xeraphyne

I've been recently decoration my Tatooine Homestead when I noticed a slight problem (besides the maximum number of hooks allowed being too low :p)

I was decorating the back three rooms of the homestead when I tried to click on several hooks on my wall. There are 5 green small hooks on a curved wall that are not clickable or useable but the other few in the same area are available to use. I triple checked to make sure I wasn't maxed out on hooks and I also had a friend on my server with the Tatooine stronghold to check their hooks as well and they confirmed the same hooks were not able to be used and they're not maxed. I tried soft logging, as well as, and different angles just to make sure and still couldn't utilize them.

Here is a screenshot of the hooks I'm talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/oGJdxSc.jpg

Edited by xeraphyne

Confirmed. Also, if you have timestamps turned on in chat, you will get an empty system message with the timestamp in red (probably will only see this when you enable timestamps) when you try right-clicking one of these hooks Edited by LeJarC

Confirmed. Also, if you have timestamps turned on in chat, you will get an empty system message with the timestamp in red (probably will only see this when you enable timestamps) when you try right-clicking one of these hooks

Thank you for confirming, at least I know I'm not going crazy! ;)