The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Looking for this lightsaber. ...

SerDakota

I see this picture every where but I can't find info on the hilt I want does anyone know what hilt is the bottom far left? The all blue one and preferably a low level one since I'm only 18 but I general where can I find it I'm also light side jedi of that matters Thanks

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/02/the-lightsaber-hilts-from-star-wars-the.php

Or if anyone knows of a list with the different lightsaber design names that would be very helpful

Edited by SerDakota

The one you're referring to can be obtained from the Athiss flashpoint (Imperial) at low levels, I'm not sure about pub side. The model is also reused on several other lightsabers in the game. Possibly at the PVP com vendor (I don't recall), and the model can be found on the GTN as well.

The hilt has different names depending on where it's obtained. The Athiss version is called The Lightsaber of the Mind's Eye.

http://www.torhead.com/item/6738GRF/lightsaber-of-the-minds-eye

Edited by CaulderBenson

By bottom left you mean the first one in the third row?

I have that one. Mine's called Superme Valorous Sentinel Lightsaber (or something like that).

Thing is, my offhand one is called the same thing but looks like the first one in the middle row. Incidentally I'd want that hilt for my mainhand as well. Ironic isn't it?

Anyone have any details on that btw?

By bottom left you mean the first one in the third row?

I have that one. Mine's called Superme Valorous Sentinel Lightsaber (or something like that).

Thing is, my offhand one is called the same thing but looks like the first one in the middle row. Incidentally I'd want that hilt for my mainhand as well. Ironic isn't it?

Anyone have any details on that btw?

I have only seen the first middle one, and the fourth middle ones as offhands, I haven't seen a mainhand anywhere.

Edited by Gurluas